June 19, 2021
440 E. Main Street
July 17, 2021
10 Patrick Henry Circle
February 21, 2019, 12:00 PM - February 24, 2019, 2:00 PM @ A rented residence in Purcellville, Virginia
6 experts, 5 workshops, 4 days. HOSTED BY A PHENOMENAL WOMEN, TO UNLEASH & EMPOWER PHENOMENAL WOMEN.
- Are you a busy woman who takes care of everyone else before truly taking care of you?
- Are changes coming your way at once, and a well constructed blueprint to your vision will allow you to take back your control?
- Will a pause from work allow you the opportunity to step back, reflect, & reset with new strategies of leadership and execution?
- Will you benefit from "me time" to help realign, rejuvenate, and renew YOU?
- Will the positive energy of connecting with 8 other women, outside of your comfort zone, give you the much needed pause that you need and deserve - guilt-free, family-free, distraction-free?
If you answered yes to either of these questions, then this retreat is PERFECT for you!
February 22, 2019, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Middleburg Community Center
Art of Piedmont, silent auction and reception, features nearly 30 selected local fine artists on Friday, February 22nd 6:00-8:00pm at the Middleburg Community Center, with hors d'oeuvres from Field & Main in Marshall and bar sponsored by Piedmont Fox Hounds to benefit Middleburg Montessori School. Voted “Best Art Event in Northern Virginia” by Virginia Living Magazine’s Best of Virginia 2018 issue.
Middleburg Montessori School is a nonprofit organization welcoming children birth through 15 years into diverse learning communities, nurturing independence and a love of learning, and serving families from Fauquier, Loudoun, Clarke, and Frederick Counties. 50% of all art sales go to support scholarships at Middleburg Montessori School. Buy your tickets at ArtofthePiedmont.org