PURCELLVILLE, Va. December 2, 2016 —
The Town of Purcellville reminds property owners that the second half real property tax is due Monday, December 5, 2016. This tax includes the Real Estate Tax and the Fireman’s Field Service District tax.
Most homeowners’ real property tax bills are paid by their mortgage company. However, it is the responsibility of the property owner to ensure that the bill is paid. The Town offers a number of easy options for paying bills:
- Payments can be dropped in the secure 24 hour drop box at Town Hall on the south side of the building (adjacent to J Street)
- In person during business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., weekdays.
- By Mail: 221 S. Nursery Ave., Purcellville, VA 20132
- Postmarks by December 5th are accepted as paid on time. Payments postmarked after December 5, 2016 will incur a 10% late payment penalty.
- Additional payment options can be found at: http://www.purcellvilleva.gov/payments.
Please contact the Finance Department at 540-338-7093 with any questions.