FY 2023 Budget
At the May 10, 2022 Town Council meeting, the Town Council adopted the FY 2023 Budget.
- Click here to view a summary the FY23 Adopted Budget
- Total Budget and Summary of Changes
- Press Release
- FY23 Adopted Budget (to be available by August 10, 2022)
- The Proposed Budget is below and changes made to the Proposed Budget are available as part of the information from the May 10th Council meeting.
Key Budget Dates
The Town Council will hold a series of special work sessions to deliberate the proposed budget. Documents, audio, and video recordings will be provided when available. Meetings and work sessions begin at 7:00 PM.
2022 Calendar Year:
- February 8, 2022, Regular Meeting - Adopt 2022 Personal Property Tax Rates
- March 8, 2022, Public Hearing - 2022 Real Estate Tax Rate
- March 16, 2022, Town Council Budget Work Session - Town Manager presents Proposed FY23 Budget
- March 22, 2022, Regular Meeting - Adopt 2022 Real Estate Tax Rate
- March 30, 2022, Town Council Budget Work Session - Review and Discussion of Proposed FY23 Budget
- April 12, 2022, Public Hearing - Budget and Master Tax and Fee
- April 26, 2022, Regular Meeting - Town Council Scheduled Adoption of FY23 Budget
- May 10, 2022, Regular Meeting - Town Council Adopts FY23 Budget