News Release - Call for Volunteers to Help with Annual Town-Wide Clean-UpPurcellville, Va. March 27, 2023—The Town of Purcellville is once again partnering with Keep Loudoun Beautiful for the annual Town-wide clean-up. Individuals and groups may volunteer to pick up trash on Saturday, April 15 from 8 to 10 a.m. or noon . . . Read on...
News Release - Cancelation of Community Policing Advisory Committee Meeting for AprilPURCELLVILLE, Va., March 27, 2023 — Due to lack of quorum and no new business to discuss, the scheduled Community Policing Advisory Committee on Monday, April 3, 2023 has been canceled. Read on...
News Release - Police Report March 24,2023PURCELLVILLE, VA March 27, 2023 3/18/23 11:14 a.m. 500 Block of Wordsworth Circle Destruction of Property On the night of March 17, 2023, the complainant heard a loud crash . . . Read on...
News Release - Notice of Town Council Special MeetingsPURCELLVILLE, Va., March 24, 2023 — The Purcellville Town Council has scheduled a series of regular and special meetings where the FY24 budget will be discussed. The schedule of regular and special meetings is as follows: ... Read on...
News Release - Segra Relocation WorkPURCELLVILLE, Va. March 23, 2023 —Beginning Thursday, March 23, 2023, Segra will be relocating a portion of their underground facilities along the east side of S. Maple Avenue from approximately E. Main Street to E. Stephens Drive. This relocation. . . Read on...
Wed, Mar 29Read On
Thu, Mar 30Read On
Click the link below for more information on Hot Topics and Important Issues facing the Town of Purcellville. Examples include:
- Deer Management Program - Aberdeen Property
- Purcellville's Comprehensive Plan Update
- Franklin Park to Purcellville Trail
- Envision Loudoun
- Click here for our webpage on Hot Topics and Important Issues! @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Public Safety Initiatives
- RFI for Management of Fireman's Field Complex
- Budget Information
- Current and Proposed Development @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>